Sony today launched Xperia L4 for the global market, the company’s latest entry-level smartphone and the successor of Xperia L3 that was debuted last year. It features a 6.2-inch CinemaWide HD+ screen; is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor; sports 13MP+5MP+2MP triple rear camera, and is fuelled by a 3580mAh battery with fast charging supports.
It runs Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box with no words on Android 10 update. There is a fingerprint sensor at the side for biometrics, and an 8MP camera at the front for selfie. The Xperia L4 comes in 3GB RAM/64GB storage version only.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia L4 Specifications
- 6.2-inch LCD display with HD+ (1680×720) resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 64-bit processor, PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card)
- 13MP rear camera, Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash; 5MP ultra-wide angle lens (117°) with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP depth camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Single / Dual SIM (region dependent)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi b/g/n dual band, Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3580mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 159 x 71 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 178 grams
The phone will be available in select markets from Spring 2020 in Blue and Black colors. No details regarding its pricing.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE