Alongside with the flagship Xperia 1 II, Sony Mobile also introduced a new mid-end smartphone under its Xperia line-up, the Xperia 10 II – bringing with it a Full HD+ OLED display with a CinemaWide 21:9 aspect ratio that is Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protected.
Powering the device is an Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 14nm octa-core chipset running at a speed of 2.0GHz, paired with Adreno 610 GPU. The Xperia 10 II comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that is user-expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card.
At the rear resides triple camera – the main camera has a 12MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 77° wide angle lens and electronic image stabilization (EIS), the secondary is an 8MP telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture for 2x optical zoom, while the tertiary is an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture. There is also an 8MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture at the front.
The Xperia 10 II relied on a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security and it is water and dust resistant certified with IP65/IP68 rating. It supports Hi-Res Audio, while it drawn its power from a 3600mAh battery with supports for 18W fast charging. It boots Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Sony Xperia 10 II Specifications
- 6-inch Full HD+ (2520×1080 pixel) OLED Triluminos display, 21:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform, Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 512GB via a MicroSD card)
- 12MP rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 77° wide-angle lens, EIS, LED flash; secondary 8MP telephoto lens, f/2.4 aperture, 1/4″ sensor, 2X optical zoom; 8MP ultra-wide lens (120°), 1/4″ sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/4″ sensor, 84° wide angle lens
- OS: Android 10
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Single / Dual SIM
- Water and dust resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Hi-Res Audio, USB-C Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3600mAh, Adaptive Charging, fast charging (18W)
- Dimensions: 157x69x8.2mm
- Weight: 151 grams
The phone will be available in late Spring 2020 in Black and White colors. The firm did not reveal its pricing.
◊Become an Expert Cryptocurrency Trader and Investor With My Winning Master plan and strategies. Get a 1-7 days Course Live on Zoom with complete mentorship and first hand signals With 30% Off Original Price For Just 100 Slots--CLICK HERE
◊Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE