Sony also introduced a mid-range Xperia XA along with two Xperia X flagships it launched earlier at MWC in Barcelona. The smartphone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box just like other X-series but packs a 10-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor.
The Xperia XA comes in single SIM and dual SIM variants and offers 4G LTE connectivity.
- 5.0-inch Triluminous curved edge-to-edge display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi
- 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, Hybrid Auto Focus, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, Exmor RS sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2300mAh, Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 137.4 grams
It is painted in four different colors, White, Rose Gold, Lime Gold and Graphite Black. Its pricing and availability is not revealed.