Sony has launched Xperia XA1 Plus, an upgraded version of Xperia XA1 with improved specs in display and battery. It has the same body design, but this features a brilliant 5.5-inch full-HD display. It still retains the octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 chipset but the company is offering a 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version. To reminds you, the Xperia XA1 only has a 3GB of RAM.
Besides the upgrade in display and RAM, the Xperia XA1 Plus also packs a larger 3430mAh battery when compared with its predecessor 2300mAh battery. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Specs
- 5.5-inch Triluminous display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution; Image Enhance Technology
- 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 23-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, Hybrid Auto Focus, LED flash, SteadyShot
- 8-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, 1/4″ Exmor R sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3430mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
It will be available in Gold, Blue, and Black colors when it go on sale in Autumn 2017.
Follow the latest happenings at the IFA 2017 event on this page.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE