Sony at its scheduled conference at MWC in Barcelona has announced Xperia XA1, its latest budget smartphone and the successor of Xperia XA that was launched last year. It comes with same a 5-inch HD display but this is powered an octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor instead of Helio P10 on its predecessor. The RAM has been upgraded from 2GB to 3GB; the storage from 16GB to 32GB, and the rear camera from 13MP to 23MP.
The Sony Xperia XA1 runs Android 7.0 Nougat but lacks fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia XA1 Specifications
- 5.0-inch Triluminous display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi; Image Enhance Technology
- 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 23-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, Hybrid Auto Focus, LED flash, SteadyShot
- 8-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, Auto Focus
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2300mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 145 x 67 x 8mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Colour(s): White, Pink, Gold, Black
The phone will be available in Spring 2017. Pricing details is not revealed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE