Sony at IFA 2017 in Berlin as officially announced its latest Xperia smartphone that has been rumored severally in the past few months, we are talking about the Xperia XZ1 ofcourse. The new device is here to take on its predecessor footstep with faster Snapdragon processor, more RAM, but downgraded battery capacity.
The Xperia XZ1 runs Google’s latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS, making it the first device in the world to runs the OS out-of-the-box. It has a rectangle-shaped metal body that harbors a 5.2-inch full-HD display, a 19MP rear camera, and a fingerprint sensor. The phone is IP65/68 certified for waterproof and dustproof.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia XZ1 Specifications
- 5.2-inch Triluminous HDR display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 424ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5; X-Reality Engine
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 19-megapixel rear camera with 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-mo video
- 13-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, full-HD (1080p) video recording
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Digital Noise Cancelling, DSEE HX, LDAC
- Water and dust resistance (IP65/IP68)
- Dual-SIM (optional)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 2700mAh, Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging
- Color(s): Warm Silver, Moonlit Blue, Venus Pink, Black
It will be available sometime in September 2017. Its pricing is not revealed yet.
Follow the latest happenings at the IFA 2017 event on this page.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE