Sony today introduced its Xperia Z2 smartphone in India. The phone was initially announced at MWC earlier this year and has launched in several regions including the U.S, U.K and Canada. Starting from August 1st, the Xperia XZ2 will be available for purchase in India at Sony centers and other retail channels across the region for Rs 72,990 (~$1095).
The phone was crowned as the world’s first to offer 4K HDR video recording and to supports up to ISO 51200 sensitivity for photo capture and up to ISO 12800 for video recording, thanks to its 19MP Motion Eye camera. It feature a 5.7-inch Full HD+ 18:9 display and packed a Snapdragon 845 chipset, coupled with 6GB of RAM.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
At the back is a fingerprint sensor; while the front accommodates a 5MP camera and dual stereo speaker. Both the front and back of the Xperia XZ2 are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and it is water and dust resistant certified with IP65/IP68 rating. The whole system rely on a 3180mAh battery for power with supports for Quick Charge 3.0 and wireless charging.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Specifications
- 5.7-inch Triluminous display with Full HD+ (2160×1080 pixel) resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 19-megapixel rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.3″ sensor, 5-axis stabilization, predictive capture, dual-tone LED flash, 4K HDR video recording, 960p slow-mo recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 22mm wide-angle lens, 1/1.5″ Exmor RS sensor
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Single / Dual SIM
- Water resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Stereo speakers, S-Force Front Surround, LDAC, DSEE HX; USB Type-C Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band + MIMO, Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,180mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive charging, wireless charging (Qi standard)
- Dimensions: 153 x 72 x 11.1 mm
- Weight: 198 grams
For now, only the Liquid Black color variant is coming to India.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE