Sony Mobile has officially announced Xperia XZ3, the company’s latest flagship at IFA in Berlin, as expected today. The phone borrowed most of its specs from the Xperia XZ2 Premium, but it does brings its own unique features along that made it a worthy upgrade over the Xperia XZ2.
The most prominent feature that the Xperia XZ3 brings to the table is the inclusion of an OLED display. For the first time, Sony is letting go the LCD panel on its flagship and embracing the future-proof OLED display technology. The screen harboring the display is now curved on both sides, giving it a distinct appearance unlike the rectangular shape that the previous generations boasted of.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Xperia XZ3 experience structural changes in design as well—It is curved around the edges and its bezel is quite minimal. The front and the back are covered with Gorilla Glass 5 and the side frame is made of a 3mm aluminium. The OLED display is 6-inch in size, having a QHD+ resolution. It is also HDR10 certified like most flagships released these days.
Other features that the Xperia XZ3 brings along that is worth mentioning is “Dynamic Vibration System”, which analyze audio data and provide subtle heptic that goes in tune with the audio, letting users feel and listen at the same time. This provides an immersive experience when gaming. There is also “Side sense” that detect taps and swipes on the edge of the curved side screen which provide access to favorite apps. This uses AI to predict the app that the user might want to launch and offer it on the screen as well.
To cap it all, the Xperia XZ3 runs the new Android 9.0 Pie. It is powered by a Snapdragon 845 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. The phone is IP68/IP65 certified for water and dust resistant; comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the back, and is fuelled by a 3300mAh battery.
The camera specs is the same as the one found on the Xperia XZ2; there is no 3.5mm audio jack.
Sony Xperia XZ3 Specifications
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880×1440 pixel) HDR TRILUMINOS display, 18:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back), X-Reality mobile engine
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 400GB via a MicroSD card)
- 19-megapixel rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0 G Lens aperture, 1.22μm pixel, 1/2.3″ sensor, 5-axis stabilization, predictive capture, LED flash, 4K HDR video recording, 960p slow-mo recording
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 22mm wide-angle lens, 1/3.06″ Exmor RS sensor
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Fingerprint sensor
- Single / Dual SIM
- Water and dust resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers, S-Force Front Surround, LDAC, DSEE HX; USB Type-C Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band + MIMO, Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,300mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive charging, wireless charging (Qi standard)
- Dimensions: 158 x 73 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 193 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Silver White, Bordeaux Red, Forest Green
It will be available globally from September at a price of £699 ($900).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE