The swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer, known for its premium watch design today has launched a new smartwatch which happens to be company’s second to runs Android Wear OS (2.0), the Connected Modular 45. The watch flexible design allows each of its component to be swap and customized without any advance skill, these includes the lugs, watchband, buckle, and the main watch module.
To complement its advance modular ability, Tag Heuer is offering its latest tech artifact in 56 different designs with up to 500 customizable options. There is a catch though, the more you swap, replace or customize the higher or lesser you pay, with the least amount a little less than $1,700. If you’ve got lots of dough dangling in your pocket and wants to be treated like a king among the queens, you can go full tank with $17,000, this gives you all the premium among the lesser premiums.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Connected Modular 45 watch module comes in Black and Silver colours, and the straps can be customize with leather, rubber, titanium or ceramic with various colours available to choose from. Technically, the smartwatch features a 1.39-inch AMOLED touch display with 400×400 pixel resolution, protected on the surface with scratch-resistant Sapphire glass. It is powered by an Intel Atom Z34XX processor, coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of built-in storage.
The Android Wear 2.0 operating system it runs gives it the ability to be paired with smartphones running Android 4.3+ or iOS 9+ via Bluetooth 4.1 LE or WiFi connectivity onboard to receive incoming texts and other notifications alerts. The watch comes with various sensors including gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, tilt detection sensor, and heptic feedback. The Connected Modular 45 also supports NFC and GPS, but disappointingly, it lacks heart rate sensor.
Tag Heuer claims its latest smartwatch can survive in up to 50 meters deep of water and can last up to 25 hours with 410mAh battery placed inside.
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Thickness: 13.75 mm
- Removable module
- Module weight : 64.4 gr
- Sandblasted titanium grade 5 case with black titanium carbide coating
- Single push-button in steel with black carbide coating and black line at 3 o’clock
- Top of push-button with horizontally fine-brushed and raised TAG Heuer shield surrounded by black carbide coating with thin transparent resin for protection
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal of 2.5 mm thickness
- Caseback : Sandblasted titanium grade 5 with black titanium carbide coating
- Chemical engraving with Intel inside, TAG Heuer, EAC & CE markings
- Laser engraving with 50 meters Waterproof, serial number, article reference markings
- Microphone at 3 o’clock, proximity sensor at 6 o’clock visible on caseback
- 50 m / 5 ATM water resistant
- Sandblasted titanium bezel’s wings with black carbide coating and anti-fingerprint
- Ring : Black ceramic mat finish. “TAG Heuer Connected “lettering and numbers laser engraved with silver lacquer
- “Swiss Made” laser engraving at 6 o’clock on bezel’s wing
- Titanium Grade 5 with sandblasted satin finish
- Removable lugs
- Titanium Grade 2 folding clasp and safety push-buttons with black carbide coating
- Removable buckle
- Light brown calfskin strap with black rubber lining
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE