Samsung earlier this week launched Galaxy J7+ in Thailand, today, the company has introduced the smartphone in China as Galaxy C8. The specs remains the same, however, this comes in 3GB RAM version in addition to 4GB RAM version made available in both countries.
The phone has a metal unibody design that is 7.9mm thick, weighing 180 grams. It features a brilliant full-HD AMOLED display and sports dual 13MP+5MP rear cameras with large aperture. It runs Android 7.1 Nougat and has a fingerprint sensor on its physical home key.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy C8 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with FHD (1920×1080) resolution, 401PPI
- 64-bit 2.39GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Rose Gold, Gold
There is no details on its pricing and availability yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE