Last week, Samsung unveiled Z4 under its “Z” smartphone line-up without revealing its pricing and availability. Today, the company has made the phone official in India. The Z4 runs Samsung’s new Tizen 3.0 OS that brings onboard features such as Quick Share, Quick Talk, Power Planner, Battery Notifications and lots more.
The phone also comes with special customization features for Indian customers including S Bike mode and Ultra Power Saving (UPS) mode. The device features a 4.5-inch display; is powered by a quad-core chipset with 1GB of RAM; sports dual 5MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 2,050mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Z4 Specifications
- 4.5-inch 2.5D curved display with WVGA (800×480) resolution
- 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable up to via MicroSD card)
- 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- OS: Tizen 3.0
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,050mAh
- Dimensions: 132.9 x 69.2 x 10.3mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Colour(s): Black with Gold back cover; free Black back cover in the box
Priced at Rs 5,790 ($86), the Z4 will be available at offline and online stores across the region starting from Friday 19th of May.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE