Are you a student looking for a low-budget Laptop to buy for your school works and other extracurricular activities that need the use of a laptop? then read this article till the end, because in this article, we have listed out the Top 5 Best Laptops for Students.
As a student, it is very important to own a pc, however, most times, knowing the best laptops to buy might be the problem, and other times it might be the cost of buying it.
Whatever may be the reason why you haven’t gotten a laptop yet as a student, this article will try to address it by listing out the 5 best laptops you can buy as a student and most of which are not expensive.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
1. Lenovo IdeaPad S145
Features of Lenovo IdeaPad S145
Lenovo Ideapad S145 (81MV0096IN) Laptop (Core i5 8th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10) Specifications
|display size||15.6 Inches (39.62 cm)|
|display resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|display features||Full HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display|
2. ASUS X543
Features of ASUS X543
- 15.6-inch LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) optional (1366 x 768) 16:9 Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC.
- Windows 10 Pro.
- Up to 8th Generation Intel Core i3 CPU Processor.
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics card.
- UP to 12 GB RAM.
- Optional 128GB/256GB SATA 3.0 SSD.
- Up to 1TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD.
- VGA Webcam.
3 HP Pavilion 14
Features of HP Pavilion 14
|Memory||4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Video Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce 830M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)|
|Display||14” diagonal HD WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768)|
|Hard Drive||500 GB 5400 rpm SATA|
4. Lenovo ThinkPad T14
Features of Lenovo ThinkPad T14
|Keyboard||Spill resistant Backlight with white LED lighting Call-control keys (F9-F11)|
|Ports / Slots||2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 always on) 2 x USB-C (1 Thunderbolt™ 3) MicroSD card reader Optional: Smart card reader Headphone / mic combo HDMI 1.4 RJ45|
5. Dell XPS 13 (2020)
Features of Dell XPS 13 (2020)
- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit
- Up to 11th Generation Intel® Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 13.4-inch UHD+ (3840 x 2400 or 1920 x 1200) InfinityEdge Touch Anti-Reflecitve 500-Nit Display
- Intel® Iris Plus Graphics or Intel® UHD Graphics GPU
- Black Backlit English Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5.0
- Widescreen HD (720p) 2.25mm webcam
- Up to 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- 8GB RAM, up to 32GB RAM
- 2 x Thunderbolt 4 Ports
- 4-Cell Battery, 52 Whr Integrated Battery
- Up to 19 hours, 24 minutes Battery life
The five above-mentioned Laptops are some of the best Laptops that every student should have.
The prices for each of those Laptops may vary depending on the store you are buying from.
However, if you want to buy any other those laptops online or any laptops at all (even with the ones not mentioned here), we advise that you buy from any of the popular e-commerce websites, like Konga, Jumia, to avoid getting scammed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE