Trinity University Post UTME Form is out for the year 2020/2021. Here on this article, I will show you everything you need to know about Trinity University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 including requirements, cut off mark, how to apply and registration deadline.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Trinity University Undergraduate Courses 2020/2021
Candidates can only apply for any of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
How Much Is Trinity University Post UTME Form 2020/21
Trinity University Post UTME Form is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) Only.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Trinity University Post UTME Requirements 2020/21
1. Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How To Apply For Trinity University Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Interested candidates should make Trinity University their first choice at any JAMB accredited Computer- Based Test (CBT) centre nationwide.
- Candidates also have a golden opportunity to do a change of institution to Trinity University as their first choice. Complete an online admission application form via the link below.
- Click here on the institution’s site to apply https://trinityuniversity.edu.ng/student_signup.php
Registration Deadline 2020/21
Deadline is not stated.
For further inquiries, call the admission officer on 08161144449.
Every information related to Trinity University Post UTME Form 2020/2021, has been stated on this page. I would love to hear from you, drop a comment below via comment box and do remember to share this piece with friends using the share buttons below.