Ulefone has launched second-generation of its battery-focus smartphone called Power 2, successor of last year Ulefone Power. It features same 5.5-inch full-HD display and packs same huge 6,050mAh battery that can renders four days of normal use in single charge, but this is powered by a faster octa-core MediaTek MT6750 chipset when compare with its predecessor MT6753 chipset.
The RAM has been upgraded from 3GB to 4GB and the built-in storage from 16GB to 64GB with MicroSD slot included to expand the storage. Another feature that has been tweaked for better user experience is the fingerprint sensor, which is now located at the front beneath the home button. The Ulefone Power 2 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box and offers hybrid dual SIM slots with supports of 4G LTE Cat.6 (up to 300Mbps download speed).
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Ulefone Power 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera (can interpolate to 16MP), f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera (can interpolate to 13MP)
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor (home button)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 6,050mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 155 × 77.6 × 9.9mm
- Weight: 164 grams
The Power 2 will be available for pre-orders starting from 29th of March at a price of US$179.99. It is painted in Grey, Gold, and Black colours.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE