Ulefone has introduced a new smartphone in China called “X”. The phone brings mid-end specifications to the market at a moderate price, featuring a 5.85-inch LCD display with a notch and an aspect ratio of 18.9:9. The display offer HD+ resolution, however.
The Ulefone X packed a MediaTek Helio P23 SoC, topped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. It has dual camera setup at the back in 13MP+5MP configuration, while it bears an 8MP selfie camera at the front with supports for face unlock.
The phone boots Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box, sports a fingerprint sensor at the back, and it is powered by a 3300mAh battery.
Both front and back of the smartphone are covered with glass for premium feel. Notably, it supports wireless charging despite its cheap price tag.
Ulefone X Specifications
- 5 85-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1512×720) resolution, 18.9:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 processor, Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13MP (can interpolated to 16MP) rear-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX135 sensor, LED flash; secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP (can interpolated to 13MP) front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3300mAh (non-removable), wireless charging
- Dimensions: 150.93 x 73.41 x 9.05mm
- Weight: 217 grams
- Color(s): Black, White
The Ulefone X is available for pre-order for $159.99. Sales is scheduled to begin on June 20th.