UNIABUJA admission list 2022/2023 is NOT out yet and cannot be accessed online. This is the latest news from www.uniabuja.edu.ng.
The management of University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has NOT released the first, second and third batch admission list for 2022/23 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
As at the time of this publication, University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission list is only available on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
- UNIABUJA School Fees 2022/23 For Freshers And Returning Students
- University Of Abuja Fresh Students Registration Procedures
How To Check UNIABUJA Admission List 2022/2023
- Go to UNIABUJA admission status checking portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php/new/Checkadminstatus
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2022.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
UNIABUJA Admission List 2022/23 – How To Check On JAMB CAPS
How To Check Admission Status On PC
Follow the instructions below to check your UNIABUJA admission status on JAMB CAPS portal;:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check Admission Status On Mobile Phones
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS.
Most phone users may only see the welcome message.
The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page.
This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone.
All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your registered Email and Password.
3. Locate and click on ‘Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
4. You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
5. Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
6. Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
7. Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
8. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Information for those who are yet to be admitted.
- Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
How To Check UNIABUJA Admission List 2022/23 On JAMB Portal
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on JAMB Website:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIABUJA admission list for the 2022/23 academic session.