UNICAL Post UTME form 2020/2021: JAMB cut off mark, admission requirements, how to apply, deadline.
Latest Update: This is to notify all UTME candidates that the University of Calabar Management has rescheduled the closing date of the UTME registration portal to Monday, 21st September, 2020. All applicants should take advantage of this window to finish all pending registration.
On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about UNICAL Post UTME form including amount of the form, where to purchase the form, admission requirements or candidates eligibility.
Here, I will also lead you on documents needed to register as well.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
First we will start with UNICAL requirements. Let us begin.
UNICAL Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
To be eligible to apply for 2020/2021 UNICAL Post UTME you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have had a UTME score of 160 and above in 2020.
- You must have made UNICAL your first choice institution.
If you didn’t make this institution your first choice, you can do that now as change of course and institution portal is now open.
How Much Is UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) admission form for the 2020/21 session cost Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with additional bank charges.
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Payment And Registration Steps.
The following instructions are to be carried out
E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option: This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
How To Apply For UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/21
- Log On to https://myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Post UTME Date And Venue 2020/2021
Date and Venue are not announced yet.
UNICAL Post UTME Deadline 2020
Registration will start from Monday, 29th June, 2020, when the portal will be open. The University Portal for registraion and purchase of form will shut down at 12 midnight, Monday, 21st September, 2020.
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Amb. Gabriel O. Egbe, fcai
This is all for now on UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021. Remember to drop a comment below and share with friends.