UNILAG supplementary admission list 2020/2021 is out and accessible online. This is the latest news from www.unilag.edu.ng. UNILAG supplementary admission list 2020/21 has been released.
The management of University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released the supplementary admission list for 2020/2021 academic session.
In this article, I will cover everything on UNILAG supplementary admission list 2020/2021 including:
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
UNILAG supplementary admission list 2020/2021 pdf, UNILAG supplementary admission list on jamb portal, when is UNILAG supplementary admission list coming out, UNILAG de list 2020, UNILAG supplementary admission status, UNILAG DE admission list pdf, UNILAG supplementary admission list.
This is to inform all UTME candidates that participated in the University of Lagos (UNILAG) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
As at the time of this publication, University of Lagos (UNILAG) supplementary admission list is out on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
UPDATE: The admission list has not been released yet. As soon as the list is out, I will update this article.
Want to be the first to be updated when the list is out? Then, drop a comment below.
Now, I will show you how to check UNILAG supplementary admission list 2020/2021
Check UNILAG Supplementary Admission List 2020/21 On JAMB CAPS
How To Check UNILAG Supplementary Admission Status On PC
Follow the instructions below to check your UNILAG admission status on JAMB CAPS portal;:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check UNILAG Supplementary Admission Status On Mobile Phones
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
1. Go to http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your registered Email and Password.
3. Locate and click on ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
4. You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
5. Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
6. Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
7. Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
8. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
UNILAG Supplementary Admission List 2020/2021 On JAMB Portal
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on JAMB Website:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILAG admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNILAG supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.