UNIMED Pre-degree admission list 2020/2021 news and everything you need to know about UNIMED predegree admission status checking portal can be found on this page
The management of University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) has NOT YET released the pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 academic session.
As soon as the admission list is out, I will update you on this page. Drop a comment below so that you do not miss out.
As at the time of this publication, University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Pre-degree admission list is NOT YET available on both the school portal and the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
How To Check UNIMED Pre-degree Admission List 2020/2021
- Go to UNIMED pre-degree admission status checking portal at https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status_pdsp.php.
- Supply your application number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your UNIMED pre-degree admission status.
UNIMED Pre-degree Admission List 2020/2021 – How To Check On JAMB CAPS
How To Check Admission Status On PC
Follow the instructions below to check your UNIMED Pre-degree admission status on JAMB CAPS portal;:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Click on Create e-Facility Account/Login.
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check Admission Status On Mobile Phones
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
1. Go to http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
2. Login with your registered Email and Password.
3. Locate and click on ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
4. You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
5. Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
6. Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
7. Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
8. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Information for those who are yet to be admitted.
- Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
How To Check UNIMED Pre-degree Admission List 2020/21 On JAMB Portal
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on JAMB Website:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMED Pre-degree admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIMED Pre-degree admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.