University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is out. On this page, I am going to show you everything you need to know about the school’s form, admission requirements, cut off mark, screening, how to apply and everything you need to know.This is to invite all First Choice UTME and Direct Entry(DE) candidates seeking for admission into the University of Uyo, for the 2020/21 Academic Session, to register for the Supplementary Post UTME screening exercise as detailed below.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Requirements
Only candidates who have chosen University of Uyo as the First choice, with a minimum of 180 points and above in UTME are eligible, to attend the screening exercise for Post UTME.
Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade, in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have 5 relevant O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics) have the eligibility to register into 200 level.
How Much Is UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2020/2021
The screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) which should be paid via University Portal . Payment should be made via Remita; using any acceptable debit card (VISA, Verve and Master card), also through Banks and generate your, prior to screening because it will be presented to the Bursary Department before receipt will be issued.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME 2020/2021 Admission Form
Candidates With Awaiting Results:
Use the default ExamNo and PIN below to complete registration:
- Examination Number: 2020UNIUYO
- PIN: PIN2020
- Visit the Institution site http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ to begin.
- Click on e-PORTAL LOGIN.
- Select Admission Forms.
- Select Post UTME/Direct Entry as the Admission Form.
- Enter your phone number and email address.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- Make payment online using lnternet Banking, ATM, or at any branch of all Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
How to Register for UNIUYO Post UTME 2020/21
- Firstly, you should fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriate.
- Secondly, you are to scan and upload the original copy of candidates academic qualification.
- Further, submit your complete bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Then, original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications.
- In addition, one (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2020/2021 ONLINE registration form, duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph, on red background with name, Post UTME and Direct Entry registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
- And, the above all arrange and pack your documents in quarto-size envelope and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Post UTME Date And Venue 2020/21
Venue for the screening exercise is Onyema Ugochukwu Auditorium, Town Campus, Ikpa road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
University of Uyo Post UTME/Direct Entry Screeening Date will be communicated later by the board.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates mentioned, will not be considered for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Registration Deadline 2020
The deadline for the UNIUYO Post UTME / Direct Entry registration is on Friday 17th July, 2020.
All enquiries should be channelled to;
Admissions Unit: 08146129875,08127691825.
That’s all for UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2020/2021. Do remember to drop a comment and share this article with friends.