University of Sussex Chancellor’s Scholarships 2021 – University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to international and EU students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Taught full time Masters programmes offered at University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT the following:
- • Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- • Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- • Development Studies MA
- • Early Years in Education MA (with Early Years Teacher status)
- • Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- • Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- • Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- • Poverty and Development MA
- • Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- • PGCE courses
- • Schools direct teaching courses
- • Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible)
Number of Scholarships:
International and EU students
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
• have accepted a place on a full time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2021.
• have excellent academic grades (UK first class or equivalent)
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex. To apply for the scholarship, you must complete the online application form. The deadline is 1 August 2021.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE