UNN Post UTME form 2020/2021 is out. On this page, I am going to show you everything you need to know about the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME form 2020 including the admission requirements (eligibility), screening fee, how to apply on application portal, application deadline and many more.
In fact, there is no time for story.
Let’s begin right away
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021
The post UTME screening exercise application form of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
If you have been asking if UNN Post UTME form is out yet, the good news is that the admission form is now on sale.
That registration exercise for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Eligible applicants are invited to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise as from August 5, 2020.
In fact, the closing date for the application is August 28, 2020.
UNN Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
In order to be eligible to apply for UNN Post UTME form, you must meet the requirements below:
- First, you must have chosen UNN in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as your first choice institution (UNN does not accept second choice).
- Next, you must have scored 180 or above in your JAMB result.
- Finally, in order to apply for any course in UNN, you must have at least 5 O’level credit passes.
If you do not meet any of the requirements above, then you should consider changing your institution.
Or you can apply for admission into another school.
PS: Make sure you check the subject combination for your intended course to avoid stories that touch later
If you meet UNN admission requirements, then let’s move on.
How Much Is UNN Post UTME Form 2020/21?
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Now, let me show you how to pay online and apply successfully without any issue.
How To Apply for UNN Post UTME Form 2020
Visit the application portal by clicking on the button below:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields.
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number).
- Re-enter your grades correctly.
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button.
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
That is all for now on UNN Post UTME form 2020/2021. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.