At last, the much anticipated Nokia X6 has finally arrived. HMD Global today made the smartphone official in China, revealing all that is needed to be known without leaving a single spec of feature uncovered. As you will soon find out, the new Nokia X6 falls slightly above the Nokia 6 and right below the Nokia 7 in terms of specs and price. It is meant to be a mid-range affordable smartphone.
In case you don’t know, this is HMD Global first smartphone to have a 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch. It follows the same trend that Huawei is heavily investing on at the moment and I wouldn’t be surprised if Huawei see the Nokia X6 as a direct competitor to some of its recent device. The Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected screen fares well at 5.8-inch in size with Full HD+ resolution.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Under the hood is a Snapdragon 636 14nm 64-bit processor with 8-core, running at a speed of 1.8GHz. There are multiple choices available in RAM and storage segment; the basic starts at 4GB RAM/32GB storage, followed by a 4GB RAM/64GB storage model, while the high-end model packed a 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
In optics, the Nokia X6 sports dual rear-facing camera in 16MP+5MP configuration, while there is a single camera with 16MP sensor at the front. The usual range of connectivity are on deck, a fingerprint sensor at the back, while the power is drawn from a 3060mAh battery.
Although it runs Android 8.1 Oreo, the company promised to provide Android P upgrade in the future.
Nokia X6 (2018) Specifications
- 5.8-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080 pixels) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 5MP (Monochrome) rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradeable to Android P
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, GLONASS, FM radio, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,060mAh / 3000mAh (typical/minimum), Qualcomm Quick Charge 3
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm
- Weight: 151 grams
- Colour(s): Blue, Black, Silver
The 4GB RAM/32GB storage version is priced at CNY 1299 ($208), the 4GB RAM/64GB storage version at CNY 1499 ($240), while the 6GB RAM/64GB storage version costs CNY 1699 ($272).
Update (August 21,2018)
HMD Global has introduced the Nokia X6 as Nokia 6.1 Plus in India. The specs, features and design remains the same. It will be available exclusively on Flipkart and Nokia online store for Rs 15,999 ($240), starting from August 30th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE