Alongside with the newly released Galaxy Tab S4, Samsung also launched the 2018 edition of its Galaxy Tab A entry-level tablet. It features a 10.5-inch capacitive touch TFT LCD display with WUXGA resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chipset ,and paired along is 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
The tablet sports an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera; packed four speakers with Dolby Atmos supports, and is backed by a 7300mAh battery. It lacked a fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Galaxy Tab A (2018) comes in WiFi-only and LTE models.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2018) Specifications
- 10.5-inch TFT LCD display with WUXGA (2560×1600) resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage (expandable up to 400GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE (optional), GPS + GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 7300mAh
- Dimensions: 260.0 x 161.1 x 8.0mm
- Weight: 529 grams / 534 grams (WiFi / LTE)
The WiFi model is priced at €329 ($383), while the LTE model cost €389 ($453). It will start shipping from August 24th.
Update (August 8th, 2018)
Few days after launching its Galaxy Tab A (2018) in Europe, Samsung has introduced the entry-level tablet in India. The LTE model is priced at Rs 29,990 ($450) and will be available on Samsung eStore, Flipkart and other online and offline stores from August 9th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE