Y95 is Vivo latest entry-level smartphone in the “Y series” that has just debuted in the Philippines. The phone brings a water drop screen that is 6.22-inch size with HD+ resolution, and a Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor.
It has a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage that is expandable via a MicroSD card, up to 256GB. At the back is 13MP+2MP dual camera, while it sports a 20MP front camera. The Y95 runs FunTouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
For biometric security the phone has a fingerprint sensor at the rear in addition to face unlock feature embedded in the front camera. It is powered by a 4,030mAh battery.
Vivo Y95 Specifications
- 6.22-inch FullView IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 88.6% screen-to-body ratio
- 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform, Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 20-megapixel front camera, face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4030mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions: 155.11×75.09×8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5 grams
The phone is available in Aurora Red and Starry Black color options; it costs PHP 13,999 ($264 USD).
Update (Nov 26, 2018)
Few days after its debuts in the Philippines Vivo has brings its Y95 smartphone to India. The phone is already on sale at popular online stores across the region including Flipkart and Paytm, and at some offline stores too. It costs Rs 16,990 ($238 USD).