There is no need to be ashamed. A lot of women have burned their pots and pans more times than they like to acknowledge and you should know, you are not alone.
Yes, sometimes, we forget there is a food of food on the stove and we get carried away by other chores. Other times, it might be that the TV got our complete attention and we did not even perceive the smell of food burning and when you realized, it was a bit late.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Not to worry, these tips below would make your pots and pans look sparkling and brand new again in no time.
What you need
1 cup of vinegar
2 tablespoons of baking soda
1 cup of water (This actually depend on the size of your pan)
1.Try to fill the pot from top to bottom with water
2. After that, add the already available vinegar.
3. Bring the mixture to boil under fire. By now, It should be looking a bit cleaner.
4. After it boils, remove the pan from the fire and add the baking soda.
5. Empty the pan and wash with a hard sponge (iron sponge)as normal; if necessary add an extra bit of dry baking soda.
6. If there are any super stubborn marks that don’t come off with washing, make a paste of baking soda and a couple of drops of water. Leave the paste on these stubborn marks for a little while and then you can return to clean as normal.
7. Your pots should be back to normal by now.
There are so many techniques to it and this video would teach you another very simple way.
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE