Vivo has launched IQOO Neo 855 in China, which is basically the same IQOO Neo smartphone that was released in July, the only difference being the onboard chipset. As its naming implied, it is powered by a Snapdragon 855 chipset – this should efficiently increase performance across the board compared to the Snapdragon 845 that powered the previous release.
Although it packed the same 4500mAh battery, this supports 33W faster charging (the IQOO Neo supports 22.5W fast charging). Other specifications are the same, including the display, RAM and storage configuration, camera, and connectivity. The body design are identical as well. Check out its complete specs below.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Specifications
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage (non-expandable)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera, f/1.79 aperture, Sony IMX363 sensor, LED flash; secondary 8MP ultra-wide angle (108°) lens, f/2.4 aperture; 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP Dual Pixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4500mAh, 33W fast charging
- Dimensions: 159.53×75.23×8.13mm
- Weight: 198 grams
- IQOO Neo 855 6GB/64GB -> CN¥ 1998 (US$282)
- IQOO Neo 855 6GB/128GB -> CN¥ 2298 (US$325)
- IQOO Neo 855 8GB/128GB -> CN¥ 2498 (US$353)
- IQOO Neo 855 8GB/256GB -> CN¥ 2698 (US$381)
The phone will be available from October 31st in Carbon Black, Icelandic Aurora, and Electro-optic Violet colors. It can be pre-order from today.