Vivo U1 today launched in China, an entry-level smartphone featuring a 6.22-inch Waterdrop LCD display panel, a Snapdragon 439 octa-core chipset, and a 4030mAh battery.
Coupled alongside with the CPU are 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Vivo is also offering a 4GB RAM model with 64GB of storage. The limited storage can be expanded up to 256GB via MicroSD card on both models.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
At the rear, the U1 sports dual camera in 13MP+2MP configuration, while it is equipped with an 8MP camera at the front. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo, supports dual SIM slot, and has a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Vivo U1 Specifications
- 6.22-inch FullView IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 88.6% screen-to-body ratio
- 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4030mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions: 155.11×75.09×8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5 grams
The 3GB/32GB model is priced at CNY 799 ($117 USD), while the 4GB/64GB model costs CNY 1199 ($176 USD). It is available for purchase in Midnight Black, Aurora Red, and Purple colors in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE