Vivo has launched a new variant of its V9 smartphone that was released in some Asia markets weeks ago, called “V9 6GB”. The new device unlike the standard model comes with a 6GB of RAM as its name suggest, and it is powered by a more efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor. To remind you, the previous model packed a Snapdragon 626 chipset and only comes with 4GB of RAM.
Also, there have been some minor changes in the camera sector. The new Vivo V9 6GB sports 13MP+2MP dual rear camera and a 12MP front-facing camera; a downgrade from 16MP+5MP rear camera configuration and 24MP front camera on the standard model.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Apart from these changes, other specs remains the same.
Vivo V9 Specifications
- 6.3-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 12-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS
- Battery: 3260mAh
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Red
The phone is up for pre-order in Indonesia on Vivo eStore and JD at a price of IND 4,299,000 (~$300).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE