Vivo has introduced a new variant of its recent X21 smartphone in China called X21i. Unlike the X21 that was powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset, the new X21i is powered by MediaTek’s new Helio P60 chipset. Also, this sports a 24MP front camera and not 12MP as seen on the former.
The display, RAM, storage capacity, dual rear camera configuration, and connectivity remains the same. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo and packed a more hefty 3245mAh battery behind.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Vivo X21i Specifications
- 6.28-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor, Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM+128GB storage or 6GB RAM+64GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 24-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: FunTouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Hi-Fi Audio chip
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3245mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 154.37×74.98×6.99mm
- Weight: 159 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Ruby Red, Aurora White
Both RAM and storage configuration costs CNY 2698 ($432). Sales will begin on May 19th but it is already available for pre-order.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE