The Vivo Y17 that was recently introduced in India has come to China under the umbrella of a new brand name, dubbed Y3. The new budget device features a 6.35-inch HD+ display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 processor, sports triple rear camera, and is backed by a 5000mAh battery with supports for 18W fast charging.
The Vivo Y3, however, comes with a 16MP front camera unlike the Y17 that had a 20MP front camera. The phone have rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, dedicated dual SIM slot, and 3.5mm audio jack. It runs FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Vivo Y3 Specifications
- 6.35-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1544×720) resolution, 19.3:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 processor, PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2MP depth camera; 8MP ultra-wide angle camera (120° FOV) with f/2.2 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000mAh / 4880mAh (typical/minimum), 18W Dual Engine fast charging
- Dimensions: 159.43×76.77×8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5 grams
The phone has a gradient back themed in Peacock Blue and Pink colors. It costs CN¥ 1500 (US$210) and is already up for purchase in China.
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE