Vivo has introduced a new device India. The Y55L as named is a mid-specd Android smartphone that offers 4G LTE and VoLTE. It features a 5.2-inch HD display; is powered by a Snapdragon 430 chipset; sports 8MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 2650mAh battery.
The phone runs on FunTouch OS based on Marshmallow and comes with two SIM slots for dual use. Vivo is touting a split-screen feature that further enhances multitasking system of the device.
Vivo Y55L Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 294ppi
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: FunTouch OS 2.6 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2650mAh
- Dimensions 147.9 × 72.9 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Space Grey
The Vivo Y55L wears a price tag of Rs 11,980 ($180). It will be available from next week October 15th at selected stores across India.