Vivo has introduced a new low-end smartphone in China under its “Y series” line-up. Dubbed Y93, the phone features a 6.22-inch waterdrop screen – it is the first smartphone to be powered by the new Snapdragon 439 processor that was unveiled in June.
The device comes in 4GB RAM/64GB storage model only with an option provided to expand the storage via a MicroSD. At the rear is 13MP+2MP dual camera, while a single 8MP camera resides at the front. The pre-installed operating system is Android 8.1 Oreo based FunTouch OS 4.5.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The usual range of connectivity are present but the phone lacked a fingerprint sensor. The Vivo Y93, however, supports face unlock. It is backed by a 4030mAh battery.
Vivo Y93 Specifications
- 6.22-inch FullView 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform, Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable via a MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4030mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions: 155.1×75.09×8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5 grams
Midnight Black and Purple are the color variants that will be made available when it go on sale in China. The Y93 is priced at CNY 1500 ($216 USD).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE