Vivo has launched a new Z series smartphone in China called Z1, the first with the Z label. It has a metal and glass body and sitting at the front is a 6.26-inch display with a notch at the top. The display has a pixel resolution of 2280×1080 and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Powering the new Vivo Z1 is an octa-core Snapdragon 660 chipset, coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. There are two cameras on the back of the device in 13MP+2MP configuration, while a single 12MP camera is equipped at the front with supports for face unlock and various selfie enhancements including AI Beauty.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The usual connectivity are present including Bluetooth 5, while a 3260mAh battery sits behind. The fingerprint sensor is not left behind.
Vivo Z1 Specifications
- 6.26-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 12-megapixel front camera, face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS
- Battery: 3260mAh
- Dimensions: 154.81×75.03×7.89mm
- Weight: 149.3 grams
The phone wears a price tag of CNY 1798 ($288). Pre-orders begins today while sales will commence on June 4. Black, Red, and Blue are the only color choices available.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE