Vivo today launched a selfie-focus Z10 smartphone in India, another addition to the company’s “Z series” line-up. It features a 5.99-inch notch-free 18:9 display; is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM; sports a rear-facing 16MP camera, and is backed by a 3225mAh battery.
It has a 24MP camera at the front with an f/2.0 aperture for taking selfie. At the back of the Vivo Z10 is also a fingerprint sensor for security. It runs FunTouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat and comes with a dedicated dual SIM slot.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Vivo Z10 Specifications
- 5.99-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash
- 24-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat, FunTouch OS 3.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3225mAh
- Dimensions: 155.87 × 75.7 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold, Blue
The phone is available at some offline stores in India for Rs 14,990.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE