GCE Registration Guidelines: Everything You Need To Know
GCE Registration Guidelines 2021, GCE Registration Form 2021
We are pleased to let you know that the West African Examination Council (WAEC) GCE form is out. Interested candidates should proceed to buy the form immediately and register.
This article would therefore give you adequate information about WAEC GCE Forms and how to apply. We urge you to read this guide to the end to avoid mistakes when applying.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
WAEC GCE Registration Form 2021
Like we have said earlier, the forms are out for sale. Intended candidates should endeavor to buy the form as soon as possible before the closing date.
WAEC GCE Registration Form Price 2021
How much is the GCE Registration Form? —The West African Examination Council (WAEC) GCE Registration Form Price is N13,950.
WAEC GCE Registration Form Closing Date
The sale of GCE forms began on 1st July, 2021 and the deadline for registration is slated for 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply for WAEC GCE Registration Form 2021
To apply, candidates should follow these simple procedures given below:
Candidates will pay in Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) to any recognized or accredited banks listed below and obtain their registration pin.
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Additionally, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After getting the registration pin, candidates should visit https://registration.waecdirect.org/ to complete their registration.
Candidates should input their correct details on tbe portal and crosscheck before submitting.
After successful submission, candidates should also print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination.
WAEC GCE Registration Instructions & Guidelines 2021
- First and foremost, we want to let you know that the registration exercise is done online. Candidates could register on the portal on their own or they refer to the cyber cafe.
- Candidates with disabilities are allowed to register for the examination. They must state their disability during registration.
- Please note that the registration form fee is non refundable. Once you’ve paid, you can not be refunded.
- Candidates should print their timetable and other necessary materials after registration.
- Ensure that you upload a good passport photograph with the size of 275 by 314 pixels. The background should be WHITE.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- Mobile phones or any electronic gadgets are prohibited in the examination hall. Candidates seen with the above mentioned will face the repercussion.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates must make sure they provide valid email address and phone number during registration.
- Smoking is not allowed in the exams hall.
- Candidates who indulge in examination malpractices will be prosecuted and their results cancelled.
- Candidates should ensure that they study the regulations and syllables before writing the exams.
- Candidates must ensure they observe all COVID19 Protocol.
If you have questions concerning WAEC GCE Registration Guidelines, please let us know via the comment section.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE