Sony Mobile made an appearance at the MWC 2019 event with its latest flagship device, the Xperia 1 – bringing with it the world’s first 4K OLED display with a CinemaWide 21:9 aspect ratio. The display is further enhanced by the company’s proprietary BRAVIA X1 engine for mobile and X-Reality for mobile.
With the Creator mode users will even get consistent colour reproduction when watching TV shows or movies on the display as intended by the creator. To further cater for its cinematic experience, the Xperia comes with stereo speakers (earpiece + bottom speaker) tuned by Dolby Atmos for immersive experience.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Speaking of the display, it features a 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6, which also protect the rear of the phone. Like other flagships that debuted at the MWC, the Xperia 1 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, slammed with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage that is further expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card.
The Xperia 1 sports triple rear camera – the first Sony smartphone to do so. The main camera uses a 12MP Exmor RS sensor with f/1.6 aperture and hybrid image stabilization (OIS/EIS); the secondary is a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera (135°) with an f/2.4 aperture; while the third uses a 12MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture and hybrid image stabilization for 2x optical zoom.
The “Cinema Pro” feature, powered by CineAlta, embedded into the camera software let users record 21:9 4K HDR video at 24fps and to also manage color profiles and other things. Moreover, the Xperia 1 is the world’s first smartphone to offer Eye AF, which is an autofocus feature that track eye movement. At the front is an 8MP wide angle camera (84°) with an f/2.0 aperture with face unlock baked inside. Security can be further strengthened using the fingerprint sensor that is mounted to the side of the phone.
Other features include Pair Shortcut that let users launch two apps side-by-side on the screen, and Game Enhancer that optimize game performance without taking toll on the battery. Its waterproof body earned it IP68 rating. It drawn its power from a 3330mAh battery with supports for Quick Charge 3.0 and wireless charging.
Sony Xperia 1 Specifications
- 6.5-inch 4K (3840×1644 pixel) OLED HDR TRILUMINOS display, 21:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 (front and back), BRAVIA X1 for mobile, X-Reality mobile engine
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 512GB via a MicroSD card)
- 12MP rear camera with 1/2.6” Exmor RS sensor, f/1.6 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, hybrid image stabilization (OIS/EIS), predictive capture, LED flash; secondary 12MP ultra-wide-angle rear camera (135°), f/2.4 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size; 12MP telephoto lens, 45° FOV, f/2.4 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, hybrid image stabilization (OIS/EIS), 2x optical zoom, 21:9 4K HDR video recording, 960p slow-mo recording
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 84° wide-angle lens, 1/4″ Exmor RS sensor
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Single / Dual SIM
- Water and dust resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Dual stereo speakers, LDAC, DSEE HX, Dolby Atmos; USB Type-C Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,330mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive charging, wireless charging (Qi standard)
- Colour(s): Black, Grey, Purple, White
Priced at £799 ($1045 USD), the phone will be available in Europe in the coming weeks and in the United States in late spring.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE