Xiaomi has officially launched Mi 5S, its latest high-end smartphone in China. The phone which happens to be a new and more powerful variant of Mi 5 features a 5.15-inch full-HD display and packs a Snapdragon 821 chipset.
The Mi 5S is offered in two options, 3GB RAM with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, both lacking external MicroSD slots. It is wrapped in a metal unibody that is 8.25mm thick; sports 12MP and 4MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3200mAh battery. Fingerprint sensor is also onboard.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi Mi 5S Specifications
- 5.15-inch display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 428ppi, 1500:1 contrasts ratio
- 64-bit 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB/4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB/128GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Sony IMX378 sensor, twin-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 4-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens view, full-HD video recording
- Dual SIM
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 8
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3200mAh/3100mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 145.6×70.3×8.25mm
- Weight: 145 grams
The 3GB RAM variant of Xiaomi Mi 5S is priced at CNY 1999 ($299 USD) while the 4GB RAM variant is priced at CNY 2299 ($344 USD). It will be available in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and Dark Grey colors when it go on sale in China later this week.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE