Xiaomi today took the veil off the long-expected Mi A3 smartphone in Europe, the company’s latest addition to its global mid-ranger and the successor of the Mi A2 that was introduced last year. Basically, the phone is the Mi CC9e that was announced earlier this month. It has the same specs and design as the aforementioned device, but this runs Android One based on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. This also comes in new Kind Of Grey, Not Just Blue, and More Than White colors.
Speaking of specs, the Mi A3 features a 6.08-inch AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch, and is powered by a Snapdragon 665 chipset paired with 4GB of RAM. It comes in 64GB/128GB storage option with MicroSD slot provided to expand it up to 256GB. The MicroSD share the same slot with the secondary SIM card slot and users can only use one at a time.
The Waterdrop notch harbored a 32MP selfie camera, while the remaining three cameras are equipped at the back. The Mi A3 security is handled by a seventh-gen in-display fingerprint sensor embedded on the Gorilla Glass 5 screen. The phone has a gradient 3D glass back that is also Gorilla Glass protected and is backed by a 4030mAh battery with Quick Charge 3 (18W).
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- 6.08-inch AMOLED display with HD+ (1560×720) resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform, Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- 48MP rear camera, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, EIS, LED flash; secondary 8MP ultra-wide angle (118°) lens, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size; 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
- In-display fingerprint sensor (7th-Gen)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, IR sensor
- Battery: 4,030mAh / 3940mAh (typical/minimum), Quick Charge 3.0 (10W charger included in the box)
- Dimensions: 156.48×71.85×8.47mm
- Weight: 173.8 grams
The 4GB RAM+64GB storage version is priced at €249 (US$279), while the 4GB RAM+128GB storage version will be sold for €279 (US$312). Sales will begin on Mi online and offline stores in Spain on July 24th.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE