Xiaomi today launched its much anticipated smartphone, the Mi Max 3, in China after much rumors in the past few weeks. The third iteration of the Mi Max brings a large screen, a medium processor and an outstanding battery life. The phone has the signature metal back with aluminium frame and is just 7.99mm thick, but it is quite heavy considering its 221 grams body weight.
The weight is justified by a huge 5500mAh battery the phone packed behind, which should last for two days easily, even when heavily used. Moving on, the Mi Max 3 features a rather large 6.9-inch IPS touch-responsive display with Full HD+ resolution and an 18:9 aspect ratio, but thankfully without a notch. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 chipset coupled with up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Mi Max 3 housed dual camera at the rear in 12MP+5MP configuration, while it sports an 8MP front-facing camera accompanied by a soft LED flash for lighting. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo, feature a fingerprint sensor at the back and an infrared sensor for remote function.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specifications
- 6.9-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (eMMc 5.1)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, Dual PD Focus, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5500mAh / 5400mAh (typical/minimum), Quick Charge 3
- Dimensions: 176.15×87.4×7.99mm
- Weight: 221 grams
The 4GB/64GB version is priced at CNY 1699($255), while the 6GB/128GB version is priced at CNY 1999 ($300). The Mi Max 3 will be available in Dark Blue, Meteorite Black, and Dream Gold colors when it go on sale on July 20th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE