Xiaomi today launched Mi Max Prime in India, an upgraded and more powerful variant of Mi Max that was introduced in same region in late June this year. Physically, both looks alike wearing full metal body with same weight and dimensions, however, there are some changes made on the inside.
Unlike its lower counterpart that packs a 6-core Snapdragon 650 chipset, the Mi Max Prime is powered by an 8-core Snapdragon 652 chipset. The RAM capacity is up from 3GB to 4GB and the built-in storage from 32GB to 128GB. Besides these changes all other specifications remains the same.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Mi Max Prime comes with a 6.44-inch full-HD display, sports 16MP and 5MP cameras, and is fuelled by a huge 4850mAh battery. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8.0 on top and supports 4G VoLTE.
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime Specifications
- 6.44-inch IPS 2.5D curve display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 8
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band + MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, IR sensor, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4850mAh
- Dimensions: 173.1 × 88.3 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 203 grams
The phone will be available on Xiaomi online store Mi. com from 17th of October at a price of Rs 19,999 ($300).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE