Xiaomi has finally announced its long expected Mi Note 3 smartphone in China, an upgraded version and successor of Mi Note 2 that was released last year. It is clad in a curved glass body with aluminium frame that measures 7.6mm at its thickest point, having an overall body weight of 163 grams.
The phone features a 5.5-inch FHD display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 660 chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM. It sports dual rear-facing 12MP cameras that can record 4K video and a 16MP front camera with Adaptable AI beautify tech that promise true beautify effect without compromising the selfie picture quality.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Mi Note 3 runs MIUI 9.0 based on Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box, but there is a high tendency for Android Oreo update to be release for the device in the near future, though there is no official confirmation on it yet. It has a fingerprint sensor on the home button and also supports face unlocking.
Xiaomi Mi Note3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch OLED capacitive touch display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 550 nits brightness
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB/128GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, 4-axis OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording; secondary 12-megapixel camera with f/2.6 aperture, 52nm portrait lens
- 16-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, MIUI 9
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + 2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS/Beiduo, NFC, USB Type-C, IR sensor
- Battery: 3400mAh (minimum) / 3500mAh (typical), Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 152.6×73.95×7.6 mm
- Weight: 163 grams
- Color(s): Black, Blue
Mi Note 3 with 6GB RAM + 64GB storage -> CNY 2499 ($383)
Mi Note 3 (Black) with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage -> CNY 2899 ($445)
Mi Note 3 (Blue) with 6GB RAM + 64GB storage -> CNY 2999 ($460)
It is available for pre-orders in China and will start shipping later this month.
Xiaomi has introduced a cheaper Mi Note 3 in China which packs 4GB of RAM as opposed to 6GB RAM. The 4GB RAM version comes with 64GB of internal storage. It has identical specs and design as the 6GB RAM version and the only difference is the reduction in RAM capacity.
It will be available in China from November 23rd at a price of CNY 1,999 (US$301).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE