Xiaomi as launched Mi Pad 4 Plus in China, an upgraded model of its recent Mi Pad 4 tablet that was introduced in June. This comes with a larger 10.1-inch 16:10 display, sports a fingerprint sensor at the front, and is backed by a bigger 8620mAh battery.
Also, it comes with up to 128GB of internal storage unlike the former that was limited to 64GB. Apart from these changes other specs remains the same. Speaking of specs, it is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset and it housed a single camera at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Android 8.1 Oreo drives the software and the tablet is 4G LTE ready. Its 5MP front camera supports face unlock.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Specifications
- 10.1-inch WUXGA+ (1920×1200) display with 16:10 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (eMMc) storage (expandable up 128GB via a microSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV13855 sensor; 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung sensor; face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, 4G LTE (optional), GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 8620mAh (non-removable)
- Dimensions: 245.6×149.08×7.99mm
- Weight: 485 grams
The 64GB storage version is priced at CNY 1899 ($275), while the 128GB storage version costs CNY 209 ($304). It comes in Black and Gold colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE