Xiaomi has launched entry-level Mi Play in China, the company’s newest and probably its last smartphone for 2018. The device features a 5.84-inch Full HD+ LCD display with waterdrop notch at the top that accommodates the selfie camera.
Powering the phone is the unannounced MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core chipset, coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. At the rear is 12MP+2MP dual camera with AI features, while an 8MP camera is equipped at the front.
The Mi Play boots Android 8.1 Oreo enhanced with MIUI 10. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3.5mm headphones jack, while the power is supplied by a 3,000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Play Specifications
- 5.84-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor, IMG GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh / 2900mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 147.76×71.89×7.8mm
- Weight: 150 grams
The phone comes in Twilight Gold and Dream Blue colors with gradient finish, and non-gradient Black color. It is available for purchase starting today in China for CNY 1099 ($159 USD).
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE