Xiaomi during the weekend launched Redmi 3S+ in India, a new variant of its Redmi 3S smartphone that was introduced in same region last month along with Prime model. The “plus” in its naming however doesn’t denote an upgrade but rather a downgrade as this is packing a 2GB RAM compare to 3GB RAM in Redmi 3S Prime.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The only upgrade the Redmi 3S brings is a fingerprint sensor placed at its back, a feature that is missing in Redmi 3S. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI on top and offers hybrid dual SIM slots. The phone also supports 4G LTE and VoLTE just like the rest.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 1.5Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, LED flash, full-HD video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh/4100mAh
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- Colour(s): Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ is available in offline retail stores across in India with a price tag of Rs 9,499 ($142 USD).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE