Xiaomi in June launched Redmi 3S, a slightly upgraded version of Redmi 3 in China. Today, the firm has introduced the smartphone in India.
The one released in India today however, doesn’t comes with a fingerprint sensor unlike the Chinese variant. To fill this porthole, Xiaomi along with Redmi 3S also launched Redmi 3S Prime. Physically and internally there is no difference between these two devices, the only advantage Redmi 3S Prime have over Redmi 3S India variant is that it possess a fingerprint sensor at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 1.5Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, LED flash, full-HD video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 7
- Fingerprint sensor (Redmi 3S Prime)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh/4100mAh
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- Colour(s): Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
The 2GB RAM version of Xiaomi Redmi 3S is priced at Rs 6,999 ($105 USD) and 3GB RAM version with fingerprint sensor (Redmi 3S Prime) at Rs 8,999 ($135 USD). The first will be available from August 9 and the second from August 16 via open sale on Mi website and FlipKart.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE