Xiaomi has launched Redmi 3s, an enhanced variant of its Redmi 3 smartphone that was announced in January early this year. The phone features a 5-inch HD (720p) display, but this is powered by a more powerful Snapdragon 430 chipset rather than Snapdragon 616 in its predecessor. Also, it comes in 3GB RAM/32GB storage version in addition to 2GB RAM/16GB storage option.
It has a fingerprint sensor at the back, runs Android OS with MIUI 7 on top, supports hybrid dual SIM slots, and is powered by a 4000mAh/4100mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi Redmi 3s Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 1.5Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, LED flash, full-HD video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- OS: Android with MIUI 7
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh/4100mAh
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- Colour(s): Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s 2GB version is priced at CNY 699 ($106 USD) and 3GB version at CNY 899 ($136 USD). It will be available from 16th of June in China. No details regarding availability outside China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE