Xiaomi has officially launched Redmi 4A in India, an entry-level smartphone that was introduced along with Redmi 4 in China in November last year. It comes with a 5-inch HD curved display; is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon processor; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3,030mAh battery.
The phone lacks fingerprint sensor but comes loaded with an Infra-red sensor for remote control function. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow buttered with MIUI 8.0 and supports hybrid dual SIM.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi Redmi 4Ⓐ Specifications
- 5-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 8
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, IR sensor, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3030mAh/3120mAh
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm
- Weight: 131.5 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Rose Gold, Grey
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A wears a price tag of Rs 5,999 ($89). It will be available exclusively on e-commerce site FlipKart and Mi website from Thursday March 23.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE