Xiaomi today has made a new addition to its flagship smartphone in China under its “Redmi” series, Redmi Note 4. The device is clad in a metal body that is 8.35mm thick, weighing 175 grams. It features a 5.5-inch FHD display; packs a deca-core Helio X20 chipset; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 4000mAh/4100mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Redmi Note 4 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and sports a fingerprint sensor at the back. It supports 4G LTE and VoLTE, USB Type-C, and includes an Infrared sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 401ppi pixel density, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 2.1GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 8.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, IR sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh/4100mAh
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Silver, Grey
The 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version is priced at CNY 899 (US$135) and the 3GB RAM with 64GB storage at CNY 1190 (US$180). The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will be available in China starting from August 26 (Thursday). It is expected to come to India in coming months.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE