Last week, Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 4X and a limited customized version dubbed Hatsune Miku Special Edition, both bearing same specifications, but the company does not revealed their pricing. Today, Xiaomi has finally open up and we now have the price list of both device.
Redmi Note 4X / Hatsune Miku Special Edition Specifications
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 401ppi pixel density, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 8.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, IR sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh/4100mAh
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Colour(s): Champagne Gold, Cherry Pink, Platinum Silver, *Hatsune Green, Matte Black
Redmi Note 4X 3GB RAM + 32GB storage -> CNY 999 (US$145)
Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition -> CNY 1299 (US$188)
Both phones will be available starting from Tuesday February 14. It is to be noted that the Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition comes bundled with customized free power bank and protective case while the standard version does not.
*The “Hatsune Green” color variant will be available sometime in March.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE